The Chera family’s Crown Acquisitions and partner Oxford Properties Group now own the entire office and retail base of Olympic Tower at 641 Fifth Ave., which they purchased in two transactions from entities controlled by the Onassis Foundation for a total just over $1.07 billion.

In November 2012, the partners paid $418,908,000 for 49.87 percent. Documents filed with the city show the venture has now purchased the other 50.13 percent for $651,595,100.

The 400,000 square feet of office space is entirely leased to the National Basketball Association, Richemont’s North American headquarters and Michael Dell’s MSD Capital.

The 105,000 square feet of retail is leased to Cartier, Armani/AX, H. Stern and Versace’s gorgeous and newly redecorated store. If you want to get well heeled, the public atrium includes Jimmy Choo.

The Chera family owns stakes in several high-profile properties, including 666 Fifth Ave., and previously stated they would negotiate leases and redo the original lobby and atrium at Olympic Tower. Their partner, Oxford, is a Canadian fund that also has stakes in Hudson Yards. The companies either could not be reached for or declined comment.

The building and its two townhomes sit on the entire east block front between East 51st and 52nd streets, and its black façade towers over St. Patrick’s Cathedral, providing splendid views for the residential condominiums above.

The late shipping magnate, Aristotle Onassis, who died in 1975, developed the 52-story mixed-use building on the site of the former Best store. Onassis became a household name in America after marrying former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy. The building was owned by entities of The Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation, which was named after his son Alexander, who died in a plane crash at the age of 25 in 1973.

The Paris-based fashion house Yves Salomon will be moving into 1,050 square feet at 786 Madison Ave. for its first store in the city. The company, specializing in furs, clothing and accessories is subleasing from Luigi Borrelli, a Naples-based boutique.

Along with Paris, Yves Salomon has stores in Saint-Tropez, as well as the fur-loving cities Moscow and Aspen, Colo. The line was founded by Yves’ grandfather, Gregory, who was exiled to Siberia and became a renowned fur trader, eventually immigrating to Paris and then, in 1940, the US. Yves’ father, Boris, continued trading in various furs. When Yves took over, he expanded the kinds of furs and the patterns, traded with China and collaborated with designers. Yves has now been joined by son Thomas.

Thor Equities represented both retailers on this western block front between East 66th and 67th streets that also includes Michael Kors. Asking rents in that area can be as much as $1,500 per foot.

A Real Housewife of New York, Heather Thomson, is moving her Yummie undies to 9,000 square feet on the 15th floor of 530 Seventh Ave.

Jonathan Schindler and Conor Kenny of DTZ represented Yummie, which will move from its current spot up the street at 561 Seventh Ave.

The Savitt Partners team of Bob Savitt, Brian Neugeboren, and Nicole Goetz represented the ownership which had an asking rent of $58 a foot.

Yummie by Heather Thomson was founded in 2008 after she patented a three-panel tank and the line now include bras and panties, shapewear, denim, leggings, activewear and a line of loungewear that launches in September 2015.

Steve Witkoff is finally moving his global real-estate development and investment firm to 20,750 square feet at 40 W. 57th St., as was first reported by the Real Deal last fall.

Witkoff, the chairman and CEO of the company now known simply as “Witkoff” will be doubling his space from the current 130 E. 59th St.

Lauren Witkoff, executive VP, sales and marketing, oversaw the build-out with high-end finishes comparable to those in its luxury residential properties such as 10 Madison Square West and 150 Charles St.

The company is currently working on high-profile projects that include 111 Murray, the Park Lane and 701 Seventh, aka 20 Times Square, that will include an Ian Schrager/Marriott EDITION hotel.

Lance Korman of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented Witkoff in its deal at the Lefrak Organization building, which had an asking rent of $80 per square foot, according to CoStar data, and was represented by Howard Fiddle, Arkady Smolyansky and Gregg Rothkin of CBRE. Sources said rents are now higher in that building.

According to The Post’s Keith J. Kelly, Witkoff has seriously looked at buying the Daily News, but is yet to submit a formal bid.